Surgical Proctor Teacher of Bariatrics.
License and authorize surgeon for "Hospital Angeles" (Angels Hospital Baja)
- School Of Medicine, in Universidad Autonoma de Baja California, BC México.
- Surgery. Tijuana County General, Universidad Autonoma de Baja California.
- Basic and advanced laparoscopic surgery 2003, in specialty clinic in Tijuana, of the Mexican institute of social security.
Job titles and Associations:
- Chief of General Surgery at Tijuana County General, August 2003 to September 2006.
- Associated Professor Of General Surgery 2003 till 2006.
- Coordinator of surgical interns, 2005-2006.
- Associated professor of Anatomy in UABC, School of medicine 2006 till this date.
- Regional delegate of The Mexican association of endoscopic surgery, in the State of Baja California.
- Member of The Collage of General Surgeons Of Tijuana.
- Member of the Mexican association of endoscopic Surgery.
- Member of the Collage of General surgeons of México.
- Board Certified in general surgery since 2004.
Courses and Congress Attendances:
- ATLS (Attention to trauma and life support) 1997.
- Medical Update On Trauma And Emergency Care June 2001 USCD.
- Fellowship in Trauma May till July 2001 UCSD.
- Course Of bariatric Surgery 25 and 26 of February, Tijuana BC México.
- Practical Course in Reflux surgery, July 2002.
- Course and practice in practical solutions in malpractice 23-26 June 2004. In México City.
- Practical course in laparoscopic repair of inguinal hernia. August 2004
- Course in Bariatric Surgery, by pass and Lap Band December 2004.
- International Congress of General Surgery, March 2002. Tijuana, México.
- World Congress of endoscopic surgery, presentation of paper, Laparoscopic Nissen funduplication, learning curve. Cancun México. Feb 2004.
- International Congress Of general surgery, participant as a Professor. Feb 2005.
- Congress of the Mexican association of endoscopic surgery may 2005, Vallarta México.
- Mexican association of bariatric surgery congress in Mazatlán Mex June 2006.
- Latin American congress of endoscopic surgery Miami Fl, Jul 2006.